Monday 3 February 2014

January Favourites!

Hello again!
It's that time of the month again where I tell you a few things I've been loving this month!
I haven't been using too many products through the month of January so there's not a whole lot beauty wise, however I have a few non-beauty favourites which will be up in a post on my other blog! So keep your eyeballs peeled.

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden - Salt Scrub
A very recent purchase but a great one! I will be posting a review on this soon, probably the best scrub I have ever used.

Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray
When I was younger I used this stuff all the time! At £1.99 you really can't go wrong, lovely scent that I have been wearing pretty much every day throughout January.

Hydraluron
I did a whole post on this product not long ago, I have found myself reaching for this daily as I find it a brilliant base for my make up.

Rimmel - Not an Illusion
You can tell by the scratched off writing on this that I carry this with me daily, such an easy to wear lipstick, I absolutely love it.

Elizabeth Arden Lip Protectant
I received this in an Elizabeth Arden gift set at Christmas and have used it pretty much everyday, it's super hydrating and feel lovely on the lips, perfect for the colder months.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
I think I've raved about this foundation quite a bit, but it really is wonderful. It feels super light and nice on the skin but has a gorgeous coverage and is easy to work with. What more could you want?

What have you been loving this month?

4 comments:

  1. Omg the boots body sprays are the best!
    Have you smelt the strawberry one?Its soo nice!

    [new blog post up]
    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! And so cheap!
      I have! It's lovely :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about the scrub! Looks lovely!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post a review soon :) it's brilliant!

      Xxx

      Delete