Thursday 20 February 2014

Mini 'Boots Points' Haul

Am I the only one who spends my Boots points as soon as I accumulate them?
For some reason I just can't seem to save them!
I recently had around £20 on my card and as I was trying to limit myself buying make up I kind of justified it as 'free make up'... but really it's just a problem and I always need new lipstick!

I only picked up a few things and some extras (cotton pads ect.) in the trip but I thought I'd show you anyway.

 I picked up two lipsticks, 111 in the Rimmel Kate Moss collection, which I'm sure everybody already owns but I was slightly late on the bandwagon. It's beautiful. 
I also picked up a random purchase, the only other product I've tried from Collection (since being an adult) is the Lasting Perfection concealer, which I'm afraid to say, I didn't like. But they had recently launched a new 'deluxe' lipstick collection which I'd heard good things about. I picked up the shade 'Charleston' and I absolutely love it, it's kind of a browny nude but the formula is so creamy and nice to wear it feels like a balm!
I also picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Bronze after hearing great things and loving the black one so much.... I was slightly disappointed, I've tried wearing this on both my waterline and my upper lash line, but it just doesn't seem to look nice on either! It's a little too shimmery for my liking.

And that is all.... are you a Boots card spender or saver?

1 comment:

  1. The color pay off for these two products look really opaque. We don't have Boots here, but hopefully I can finds these online <3
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete