Monday 11 January 2016

Bourjois Air Mat Foundation

Oh Bourjois. How I love your foundations. The new Air Mat being no exception.
I recently mentioned this in my December Favourites and decided it needed its own post.
I picked this up a few weeks ago after running out of MAC Face and Body, it was around £10 (it´s usually on 3 for 2 though so keep an eye out). 
I use my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend this in and I absolutely love the finish. It´s a super lightweight foundation which feels like you´re not wearing foundation at all. It gives a beautiful coverage, I´d say light but can easily be built into a medium finish. 
I opted for shade 01, Rose Ivory which is a perfect match for my pale Winter skin. 
Although the name suggests this is a ´Matte´foundation, it is not at all drying on my skin and leaves it looking healthy and fresh. 

I´m pretty sure I will be repurchasing this foundation as soon as I run out.
Good job Bourjois.






No comments:

Post a Comment