Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

balloons, pink, and white image
Happy new year!
I hope you all had a great 2015 and hopefully you have an even better 2016!
I wanted to write a quick post to tell you that I am officially back, I took quite a long break throughout 2015, and hopefully 2016 I will have a lot of new and fresh content for you all.
I thought I´d do a short post to tell you what I have coming up in the new year and if there is anything you´d like to see then feel free to leave a comment!

More fitness and health related posts
I really want to try eating a lot better in the new year so I´m going to try to do a lot more food related posts, recipes and new finds as well as fitness updates.

More reviews
I didn´t try out too many new products in 2015 so this year I really want to try a bunch of different products and recommend the best ones to you all

Days in the life
These are posts that I´ve always wanted to try to get creative with and will really try my best to do a few this year

Food
I mentioned this already, but I will probably be doing more food posts, not all healthy stuff, there will be a few treats too. I love baking and obviously I love chocolate. Watch this space...

Feel free to suggest any other posts you´d like to see in the future and I will try my best to get them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment